IMPORTANT: BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND AGREE TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Neuromarts is a web service built on a multi-vendor platform owned by Human Services Network Inc.
This Service is intended solely for persons who identify with minority groups eighteen (18) years of age or older & ALL inclusive employers & buyers. Any registration, use, or access to the service by anyone under 18 without the direct supervision of an eligible registered user is strictly prohibited as defined profile roles. Neuromarts+ reserves the right to limit or restrict access by any person, in our sole discretion.
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service, furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary. All domains, graphics, images, photography, copy, text, video, and audio, including buttons, headers, links, footers and site themes created by Neuromarts+, Neuro Crew, or contractors of Neuromarts+ are considered property of Neuromarts.com of Human Support Network Inc. Any and all data aforementioned is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written permission of Human Support Network Inc. By accessing the site and uploading content the creator agrees to grant worldwide non-exclusive right to re-publish said content for the purposes of promoting or providing benefit to the Neuromarts+ community and properties of Human Support Network Inc.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Neuromarts+ service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there. Please back up any posts content incase of roll back updates.
The Removal of a User
Neuromarts+ is committed to growing our inclusive and accessible product and service and routinely work with users who keep our community safer by reporting all listings that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Our community prohibit users from using any service or listing of Art, Services or products that prohibits, discriminate, or incite hate, terrorism, violence or crimes against individuals and/or characteristics of protected classes as race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family/marital status, disability or medical or genetic condition and/or person/group by association of protected class.
2. Respect all users and do not send spam, send offensive, or threatening messages, or engage in any other form of bullying, mobbing and/or harassment.
3. Users should refrain from policing, and instead report content you feel should be removed.
4. Respect other’s right to identify, and self-determination including but not limited to identity/person first, pronouns, sex, gender, and/or neurodifferences).
5. All Puzzle representation of Autism & symbols on the Anti-Defamation online “Hate on Display” database, which already includes burning crosses, Ku Klux Klan robes, the swastika, and many other of the most notorious and overt symbols of racism and anti-semitism, will be removed. Please note all symbols are not recognized, and you may find others triggering. Please send an email to email@example.com inform us if you have concerns. Our team will follow up, review, remove as appropriate and report if necessary cases to “Hate on Display”.
6. Only create listings for content you own, is original and/or consent to post.
7. Please answer all messages in a timely fashion and post on profile in cases of leave of absence, vacations etc.
8. We encourage all users to remain active and share media posts, each-others listings. Inactive Members may result in account being closed.
9. Comply with any and all local laws, regulations, safety measures, and/or booking agreement(s).
10. We do allow contact information and external links (URLs) on listings and/or in images that are added to listings and profiles. This includes emails, websites, and phone numbers. Please use them at your own discretion and risk.
11. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging prior to a confirmed booking. Sending messages containing your personal information, soliciting sales, requesting or providing contact/personal/banking information is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.
Neuromarts+ may terminate rights of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Prohibited Content & Listings
Adult Products & Services, including but not limited to prostitution and related services and pornography, inclusive of any material unsuitable for children under 18
Alcohol buying or selling
Animals buying or selling
Any harmful, harassing, intimidating or defamatory materials, products or items.
Any illegal, counterfeit or contraband items of any sort, including replica items, and pirated materials.
Any items, materials or products which are copyrighted, trademarked or patented by another party.
Any item or service that violates applicable local, state, federal, or international law in regard to manufacturing, distributing, advertising, or transporting said item.
Any item not in your possession or any item you don’t intend to deliver.
Any item that, which in whole or in part, is subject to a recall.
Any items or products that carry or transmit hidden code or signals with the intention of causing harm or tracking personal or transactional information of any sort.
Any product or service that neuromarts.com determines to be inappropriate, harmful, fraudulent, or illegal.
Any stolen goods
Body Parts and Fluids
Digital Media and Electronic Devices that encourages interfering or facilitates unauthorized digital access or streaming
Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments
Fundraising campaigns without direct written authorization from Neuromarts+ Board of Directors
Gift Card Resale
Hazardous materials, products, or items.
Human Exploitation of any kind
Ivory or animal products from endangered species
Mass produced electronics
(Mature items intended for adults due to language or imagery that falls outside of the traditional acceptable standards for broadcast television that are not properly identified as mature in the listing process)
Medical and Healthcare Devices &services ( EXAMPLE diabetic meters to CPAP machines or services that claim cure or conversion )
Misrepresented items or products.
Motor vehicles, or parts for motor vehicles or recreational vehicles
Personal data or information.
Puzzle Piece Representation
Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia
Pyramid jobs or schemes
Tobacco and Cannabis Products
Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives and Firearms
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name). The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register: Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format) The description text that the user may write about him/herself The offers and requests the user has posted to the service The given and received feedback and badges Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Neuromarts community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our websites. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. We will not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Neuromarts+ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Neuromarts+ behalf or to provide services available, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Neuromarts+ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Neuromarts+ will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Neuromarts+ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Neuromarts+ believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary. Neuromarts+ may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback and news. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Neuromarts+ or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event we retire our business or enter bankruptcy, it is standard user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur.